[Include] DYMO4PB - DYMO Labelwriter SDK

Share your advanced PureBasic knowledge/code with the community.
Imhotheb
User
User

[Include] DYMO4PB - DYMO Labelwriter SDK

Post by Imhotheb »

Hello,
because I have to print labels on my current project and it should be compatible with a DYMO Labelwriter, I worked through the SDK.
With the Include you can load .label files (can be created/edited with the DYMO label software), save them and edit different fields (barcode, text, address, etc.).

Maybe someone could use or test it. Unfortunately only works with DYMO printer and installed DYMO label software (DLS).

Download as DYMO4PB-Zip
Link to the GIT: https://git.imhotheb.de/Imhotheb/DYMO4PB
Fangbeast
PureBasic Protozoa
PureBasic Protozoa

Re: [Include] DYMO4PB - DYMO Labelwriter SDK

Post by Fangbeast »

Damn, wish I had this earlier. With the help of the forum, I was making my labels manually with the dymo software and then using some vbscript I was given to do the printing and it worked.

My dymo died a couple of years ago and I can no longer update the software and now have a Brother label printer that I haven't tried PB with.

Oh well, PB and Dymo did work well, even in a simple way so your software should be even better.
Amateur Radio, D-STAR/VK3HAF
Imhotheb
User
User

Re: [Include] DYMO4PB - DYMO Labelwriter SDK

Post by Imhotheb »

Fangbeast wrote:My dymo died a couple of years ago ...
I got my dymo couple month ago and i really like it.
The SDK is splitted in high-level and low-level COM, so with COMatePLUS it is easy. I only used the high-level. With the low-level you can do much more, but i don't really need and abadoned it.