PureArea.net - Several News + (german) Showcase online

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
walbus
Addict
Addict

Re: PureArea.net - Several News + (german) Showcase online

Post by walbus »

@Andre
A very nice project, if I can help, I am happy to do so 8)
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

walbus wrote:@Andre
A very nice project, if I can help, I am happy to do so 8)
Thank you :D
Bye,
...André
(PureBasicTeam::Docs & Support - PureArea.net | Order:: PureBasic | PureVisionXP)
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

As I'm fully concentrating my free time on my own PB project (beside the german PureBasic support), there is no time left for optical improvements / more additions on PureArea.net, sorry! 8)

But here is a new entry in the 'News' section with some important informations. See the original on my website for all screenshots!
Here is the text only:
GFX Wizzard BF now hosted on PureArea.net - PureBasic 5.70 on the way and PureVisionXP extension for SpiderBasic available!

I'm proud to announce, that the awesome GFX package for PureBasic "GFX_Wizzard_BF" by Werner 'walbus' Albus is now available on PureArea.net.
While it was continuously developed during the last 1.5 years, it's now finished for the current PB5.62 versions.

It has an impressive function set (completely coded in PB itself!) - just to name a few:
- hundreds of functions to create fantastic GFX effects, sprites with alpha-blending, flicker-free animations (also on Canvas gadgets)
- enhanced GIF handling functions
- output the graphics whereever you want (Canvas, Image, Sprite, Screen)
- use and combine functions for rotating, mirroring, recoloring, texturing, resizing, scrolling, etc.
- powerful Sprite editor tool
- create Sprite and CSS sheets
- all available as PB module (source-code), with many examples, running on all three OS (Win, MacOS, Linux)

Download: GFX_Wizzard_BF.zip
PB Forum Thread: GFX_Wizzard_BF - [Modules - All OS]
(any updates will be announced also there)

While PureBasic currently stays at version 5.62 (latest feature set of v5.60 and following bug-fixes) and PB's sister product for mobile development SpiderBasic reached version 2.2 now, rumours say that a new PB version is on the way. I can't tell you, when PB5.70 will arrive (you know: "when it's done..."), but stay tuned... :-)

The professional GUI designer PureVisionXP is also regularly updated by ReelMedia and just got a new extension module to create SpiderBasic GUI's too. Like all SpiderBasic and PureBasic versions (including business and eductional licences) you can order it here - just take a look on my updated order site!

My own project (working title 'GeoWorld') grows well, I invest all my free time and hope to have a first beta later this year. Stay tuned!

On the right you can see an updated screenshot of the loading screen...
And here another view on my self-written editor tool...
(all done in PureBasic)
Bye,
...André
(PureBasicTeam::Docs & Support - PureArea.net | Order:: PureBasic | PureVisionXP)
Kuron
Addict
Addict

Post by Kuron »

(all done in PureBasic)

Looks really good, Andre. The editor has a well-thought-out UI and is very intuitive.
Best wishes to the PB community. Thank you for the memories. ♥️
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

Kuron wrote:
(all done in PureBasic)
Looks really good, Andre. The editor has a well-thought-out UI and is very intuitive.
Thank you :mrgreen:
Bye,
...André
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

[url=http://www.purearea.net]PureArea.net[/url] News on 10th June 2018 wrote: First beta of PureBasic v5.70 released + new Privacy policy on PureArea.net

Last week Fred released the first beta version of PB5.70. To their most important innovations belong the support of the "Qt" sub-system on Linux, "DPI aware" support on Windows and many new 3D commands (OGRE). More informations and the complete list of functions in the related thread of the English PB forum.

On our own behalf: We take your privacy very seriously! This means, that the use of PureArea.net does not collect any* personal information about you. For all costumers of PureBasic, SpiderBasic or PureVisionXP licences, the data storage is limited to the bare essentials, namely the order data required to register and provide the full versions.

*Find out more in our privacy policy.
Bye,
...André
RSBasic

Post by RSBasic »

Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

PureArea.net on 16th Nov. 2018 wrote: PureBasic v5.70 reached Beta2 + update for the GFX_Wizzard package available on PureArea.net

Some weeks ago Fred released a 2nd beta version of the upcoming next PB version (available to all registered users). It does include not only bug-fixes, but amazing improvements too: MySQL and MariaDB support (sponsored by Paul, the PureVisionXP creator) and HttpRequest for easily calling the 'rest' API (sponsored by c-wayne).

And fresh out of the box we have a new version of the GFX_Wizzard package (12.6 MByte) available today: Werner Albus contributed an update, bringing several improvements - especially a new powerful MessageRequester with a lot of possibilities:
  • Arbitrary large buttons with arbitrary text, both with any font and font size
    Text with Linear Gradient support
    Centered text (internally adjustable to left, right, RTL)
    Freely scalable images and GIF can be inserted and freely positioned in the text area
    Animated GIF with and without invisible color
    Images and animated GIF as text background
    Colorable background and text area
    Automatic adaption of the MessageRequesters according to the used font and font size
    Alpha channel support & Alpha blending
    Automatic GIF detection, Alpha channel detection and Animation support
www.PureArea.net
Bye,
...André
djes
Addict
Addict

Post by djes »

Hi Andre, thank you for the update !

TazNormand asked the BGames team permission to release games made with PureBasic as freeware. It was OK for us, and so you can found them on his topic, there : https://www.purebasic.fr/french/viewtop ... =2&t=17499
Feel free to distribute them too. :)
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

djes wrote:Hi Andre, thank you for the update !

TazNormand asked the BGames team permission to release games made with PureBasic as freeware. It was OK for us, and so you can found them on his topic, there : https://www.purebasic.fr/french/viewtop ... =2&t=17499
Feel free to distribute them too. :)
Thanks, djes. :D

Also for the permission - I will take a look, if I can present the games with the next PureArea update 8)
Bye,
...André
djes
Addict
Addict

Post by djes »

:)
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

A new PureArea.net update... :wink:
PureArea.net News wrote: ScaleGadgets & GFX_Wizzard modules work together - BGames released 'Lethal Judgement' series & more as freeware now

Like before I present today two PB modules, dedicated to GFX effects and GUI creation, both completely free and with source. When it comes to scaling windows and gadgets (including its content like images and text displays) they are able to work together now - ScaleGadgets by 'mk-soft' and the "Gadgets_BF" in the GFX_Wizzard package by 'walbus'.

Latest version of the GFX_Wizzard package (12.8 MByte)

Read here the orginal announcement of Werner 'walbus' Albus:
"I am pleased to announce that the outstanding ScaleGadgets module from mk-soft can now work with the GFX_Wizzard_BF.

It is now possible to use the extended Gadgets_BF without restrictions and easy to use with this module together with all PB Gadgets.
Michael (mk-soft) and I were able to realize this together within a very short time.

Not only the result of the cooperation of two coders, but also the possibility of easy data exchange and cooperation between the modules is shown.

The demo code can be found in the GFX_Wizzard_BF archive under the name _ScaleGadgets.pb."

The 'BGames' team released several PB games made with PureBasic like the famous 'Lethal Judgement' series as freeware now - preview pics and download see here (french).

Due to the lack of free time there aren't more 'News' here...

But you can take another look at my up-coming PB project here: Image
Bye,
...André
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

One of the rarely News updates on www.PureArea.net was made 8)
Bye,
...André
IdeasVacuum
Always Here
Always Here

Post by IdeasVacuum »

Great Stuff Andre 8)
IdeasVacuum
If it sounds simple, you have not grasped the complexity.
Psychophanta
Addict
Addict

Post by Psychophanta »

Silly "windows defender" deletes "http://www.purearea.net/pb/download/Cod ... 4-Beta.rar" after it is downloaded, because it is considered dangerous
:lol:

And also www.purearea.net is considered a threat by the internet browser :shock: :lol:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

While world=business:world+mafia:Wend
Will never leave this forum until the absolute bugfree PB :mrgreen: