PureArea.net - Several News + (german) Showcase online

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
Mijikai
Addict
Addict

Re: PureArea.net - Several News + (german) Showcase online

Post by Mijikai »

Psychophanta wrote:Silly "windows defender" deletes "http://www.purearea.net/pb/download/Cod ... 4-Beta.rar" after it is downloaded, because it is considered dangerous
:lol: And also http://www.purearea.net is considered a threat by the internet browser :shock: :lol:
My browser is happy, and 2 clicks later (after educating the useless Windows "AV") i can download the file without problems.
Seems like your browser AV is crap.
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

New PureBasic + SpiderBasic versions are topic of my latest PureArea.net News topic, but especially the release of the sources for my CodeArchivViewer (C.A.V.) tool requested here: viewtopic.php?t=81002
PureArea.net News wrote: PureBasic v6.01 LTS + SpiderBasic 2.40 released / CodeArchivViewer (C.A.V.) sources released

With many bug-fixes and other optimizations (e.g. new C-compiler) the version 6.01 of PureBasic was just released. For more details see PB-Forum thread!

Like promised Fred has worked on the further development of SpiderBasic too - so the new Version 2.40 was released in Nov. 2022.

Unfortunately, it's nothing new that I don't have the time for PureArea.net or my own PB development. That's why the PureBasic-CodeArchiv available here on PureArea.net hasn't been updated for a long time. However, I would like to fulfil a request from the PB community - so today I'm releasing the source code of the "C.A.V." (the CodeArchiv viewer tool) under the MIT license. Download: CAV-Sources.zip
This source codes for PB4.40 are even newer than the C.A.V. tool included in the CodeArchive. I would be happy about a further development - gladly again here for download for the PB community!
Bye,
...André
(PureBasicTeam::Docs & Support - PureArea.net | Order:: PureBasic | PureVisionXP)
Kuron
Addict
Addict

Post by Kuron »

@Andre Thank you for all of your hard work over the years for the community. You are truly one of the heroes! Although things have not been updated for some time, the Code Archives are still an invaluable resource to learn from.

Three cheers for Andre!
Best wishes to the PB community. Thank you for the memories. ♥️
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

Thank you very much @Kuron :D
Bye,
...André
(PureBasicTeam::Docs & Support - PureArea.net | Order:: PureBasic | PureVisionXP)