PureArea.net - Several News + (german) Showcase online

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

PureArea.net - Several News + (german) Showcase online

Post by Andre »

Hello PB community !

After a longer time I hadn't the time to write on english forum (still was active on german forum and of course with my website www.PureArea.net :wink:) today I want to post the latest news:
PureArea.net News on 17-Nov-2004 wrote: The PureArea.net Showcase is online now in its first version.

Thanks to Epyx for his great work on this we start already now with the german Showcase, which isn't localized yet. But feel free to register your account already now and become part of the active PureArea.net users.

Localization will come in a short time, more news on english PureArea.net sites next week.
PureArea.net News on 28-Nov-2004 wrote:While creating a localized version of the Showcase is still in progress and also the new CodeArchive is in its last stages, I have done several updates to the PureArea.net sites.

The News were splitted (older News are available separately), a new section DLL+Tools was extracted from the former project sites, the Contacts page was extended, a SiteMap added, as well several new UserLibs and an updated version of the SQL tutorial. The Links were updated and especially extended with french users. And finally the Manual for PureBasic v3.92 is now online, which will be available for download after several more extensions + corrections as .chm file in the next weeks.
If you are able to read a bit german, you can already use the Showcase and register your account. 8)

As a little hint: you will find a little preview of my tool for offline browsing the CodeArchive, to be released with next CodeArchive update. :wink:
I will post english locale file for creating localizations for other countries later here.

If you want to help me, faster finishing the next CodeArchive release, please post links to useful threads with sourcecode in this topic.

Thank you !
Bye,
...André
(PureBasicTeam::Docs & Support - PureArea.net | Order:: PureBasic | PureVisionXP)
zikitrake
Addict
Addict

Post by zikitrake »

:o :D 8O Thank you! great work!
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

PureArea.net News on 8-Dec-2004 wrote:The UserLibs have broken a little barrier, there are 102 releases available now. And as always you get the latest actual versions on PureArea.net.

Also the Links to PureBasic user sites have been expanded again.
Bye,
...André
(PureBasicTeam::Docs & Support - PureArea.net | Order:: PureBasic | PureVisionXP)
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

PureArea.net News on 9-Jan-2005 wrote: Happy and healthy New Year 2005 to all PureBasic users!

Today you can download new and updated UserLibs, there are also more Links and Tutorials available.

To reduce the time waiting for the new CodeArchive a bit, you can see three screenshots of C.A.V. - the offline browser "CodeArchivViewer" here:

*** go to PureArea.net to see the pictures ***
Bye,
...André
gnozal
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by gnozal »

Could you post the german or english language file, so we can translate it to other languages ?
For free libraries and tools, visit my web site (also home of jaPBe V3 and PureFORM).
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

gnozal wrote:Could you post the german or english language file, so we can translate it to other languages ?
I will do as soon the locale file is complete.
Some last things to do.... :wink:

(Englisch, german and french localization will already be included. Other languages could easily be added).
Bye,
...André
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

PureArea.net News on 30-Jan-2005 wrote: PureBasic v3.92 (final) for Linux was released, download in your personal account on www.purebasic.com.

There are fabulous 114 UserLibs available now, including new ones for playing OggVorbis music files (inkl. streaming), AutoIt v3, the Irrlicht3D engine or userlibs for handling of COM objects.

The updated Links are now also containing another possibility for easy online sharing of PB codes with PureBasic SCD. With Scattles a promising beat'em up is in development.

The Showcase reached today its first 5000 visitors since start on 17-Nov-2004. Please participate regularly, with showing new projects as well voting and commenting of them.
And don't worry, the new CodeArchiv isn't too long away... :wink:
Bye,
...André
dmoc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dmoc »

Check your sig link Andre
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

dmoc wrote:Check your sig link Andre
Done. :D

(Seems to be a phpBB bug, that a bracket can't follow directly after a link.)
Bye,
...André
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

Some smaller updates on PureArea.net were done.

133 userlibs in their latest versions are available. :D
Bye,
...André
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

Latest updates on www.PureArea.net:
PureArea.net on 22-May-2005 wrote: New PureBasic versions for Linux and MacOS soon!

In your personal Download-Account you can get new Beta versions of the v3.93 for Linux (forum-thread) and MacOS (forum-thread). For the first time the Linux version contains the new IDE and a powerful debugger, both will hopefully be implemented into the other PureBasic versions soon. Also from the VisualDesigner there is available a little bugfix update to the final version v3.92 - but this one will not be continued, Berikco is creating a complete new VD.

Today the Links section was completely reworked and extended - with now more than 150 links around PureBasic this should be the largest collection of the world on PureArea.net...

Also the Tutorials and UserLibs have got an update.
PureArea.net on 22-May-2005 wrote: Some small updates on PureArea.net today:

You can get new and updated UserLibs, the developer section was also updated with latest stable version of El Choni's TailBite and several useful tools of 'gnozal'.
Bye,
...André
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

A small update with all the latest releases of userlibs was done: www.PureArea.net
Bye,
...André
Intrigued
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Intrigued »

Andre, great job and thank you for purearea.net!

I just finished reading half via Web and the other half via printout. I am speaking of your Primer I and II, as well as the other chapters you have put out via your Website.

Those chapters really helped to explain parts of PB that were still confusing me a bit.

*thumbs up*
Intrigued - Registered PureBasic, lifetime updates user
eddy
Addict
Addict

Post by eddy »

@Andre

I sent to you a new lib >> RequesterPosition

Is the new codearchive system ready ?
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

The Showcase is now completely localized in english, take a look on www.PureArea.net !

If you're interested to make translation (buttons & FAQ) to another language, simply drop my a mail to andre -at- purearea.net
Bye,
...André