DocMaker for PureBasic

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
MightyMAC
User
User

DocMaker for PureBasic

Post by MightyMAC »

Hello PureBasicers,

I'd like to announce a little project I released some days ago on my itch.io page. It's called DocMaker and is basically a tool to generate html source code documentations in the style of JavaDoc. The usage is pretty simple and it has some nice features I think. Maybe someone has a use for it, I use it quite a lot lately.

Get it here: https://bullshit-softworx.itch.io/docmaker

Mac
Mesa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: DocMaker for PureBasic

Post by Mesa »

"..\..\sqUId\sqUId.pbi" is missing in docmaker.pb.

M.
wilbert
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by wilbert »

MightyMAC wrote:I'd like to announce a little project I released some days ago on my itch.io page. It's called DocMaker and is basically a tool to generate html source code documentations in the style of JavaDoc. The usage is pretty simple and it has some nice features I think. Maybe someone has a use for it, I use it quite a lot lately.
Is that very different from the DocMaker tool that is included with PureBasic itself ?
That one also generates html files.
Windows (x64)
Raspberry Pi OS (Arm64)
MightyMAC
User
User

Post by MightyMAC »

@Mesa:
As written on the homepage of the tool the source code is only included for the sake of completeness and can't be compiled. The UI system I used is not included. The "DocMaker.exe" file is the tool itself and all you need to make everything work.

@wilbert:
The included DocMaker from PureBasic is designed to compile special files that you have to setup yourself to a nice chm or html documentation. My tool lets you keep all your documentation inside your source files and create a html documentation directly from there. No need for any extra files. Take a look at the "DocMakerDemo.pb" file included in the package and the resulting "DocMakerDemo.html" which is the processed html documentation by DocMaker. A manual is also included.
RobertRioja
User
User

Post by RobertRioja »

I like DocMaker. What is sqUId.pbi?

Thanks,
Robert
microdevweb
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by microdevweb »

Very interesting...
Thanks for sharing

Probably i'll use it for my future projects
Use Pb 5.73 lst and Windows 10

my mother-language isn't english, in advance excuse my mistakes.
MightyMAC
User
User

Post by MightyMAC »

@RobertRoija: sqUId is a UI system for PureBasic that I'm developing. But you don't need it to use DocMaker.
Cyllceaux
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Cyllceaux »

MightyMAC wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:53 am Hello PureBasicers,

I'd like to announce a little project I released some days ago on my itch.io page. It's called DocMaker and is basically a tool to generate html source code documentations in the style of JavaDoc. The usage is pretty simple and it has some nice features I think. Maybe someone has a use for it, I use it quite a lot lately.

Get it here: https://bullshit-softworx.itch.io/docmaker

Mac
Hey there :) Is there an actual version with projects-, module- and macro support?
MightyMAC
User
User

Post by MightyMAC »

I want to build in markdown support to easily create Web manuals with static website generators like HUGO or Jekyll in the near future and could add support for modules and macros, but what should projects support look like?