It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:15 am 
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by boop64.

Hi I new to the forums, but I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the RunProgram() function? I keep trying it but it always returns this error while compiling:

PureBasic.o(.text+0x2a): undefined reference to `PB_RunProgram'

There is a way to use asm and this api call sys_execve, but my skills are lacking in that area, and if someone could help that would be great!

Oh and I also noticed that the IncludeBinary function wouldn't work right either. No matter what path or file name you give it, it can never find the file or says the file does not exist.

Well that is my two cents for now and since I'm new at this I won't take up too much of your time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:34 am 
PureBasic Guru
PureBasic Guru

Restored from previous forum. Originally posted by pbdep.

Quote:
Originally posted by boop64

Hi I new to the forums, but I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the RunProgram() function? I keep trying it but it always returns this error while compiling:

PureBasic.o(.text+0x2a): undefined reference to `PB_RunProgram'

There is a way to use asm and this api call sys_execve, but my skills are lacking in that area, and if someone could help that would be great!

Oh and I also noticed that the IncludeBinary function wouldn't work right either. No matter what path or file name you give it, it can never find the file or says the file does not exist.

Well that is my two cents for now and since I'm new at this I won't take up too much of your time.

Hello Boop64,

Correct I get the same problem here, although it seems that RunProgram is included in Mics3 Lib I get the same error while compiling...

Looks like the Lib Misc2 or "RunProgram" is not defined in the Main program :) This is a bug....

Regards,
Norman.