Linux relevant constants

Linux specific forum
NicTheQuick
Addict
Addict

Linux relevant constants

Post by NicTheQuick »

Hi,

I am looking for a wide range of constants usable together with GTK and other linux libraries used in Purebasic. It's annoying to always look into header files to find the right ones. And on Windows there are so many Win API constants predeclared. It would be awesome to also have them on the Linux version of Purebasic.

Has anyone a big include or a resident file ready to be used for the majority of implemented linux commands and functions?
The english grammar is freeware, you can use it freely - But it's not Open Source, i.e. you can not change it or publish it in altered way.
Shardik
Addict
Addict

Re: Linux relevant constants

Post by Shardik »

NicTheQuick wrote:Has anyone a big include or a resident file ready to be used for the majority of implemented linux commands and functions?
Have you already tried Charly Bauer's "Not official 'apifunctions.txt'" from his Linux PureBasic-API website? It contains an extended apifunctions.txt file which also corrects a lot of declaration bugs of the old PureBasic file. Simply extract the tar.gz file and copy the file apifunctions.txt from the "Full" or "Light" folder to your PureBasic/compilers folder. I am using it successfully with PB 5.46 x64 and PB 5.71 x64 and it helps enormously in displaying available Gtk3 functions. Unfortunately apifunctions.txt is missing in the downloads of PB 5.46 and 5.71.
NicTheQuick
Addict
Addict

Re: Linux relevant constants

Post by NicTheQuick »

Looks nice. I will give it a try later that day. Thank you very much!
The english grammar is freeware, you can use it freely - But it's not Open Source, i.e. you can not change it or publish it in altered way.