please delete

Advanced game related topics
LJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

please delete

Post by LJ »

please delete
Last edited by LJ on Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

OK

Post by LJ »

Ok, am gonna take a break from this for awhile, maybe permanently. Feel free to edit and improve and maybe make this into a REAL tool for constructing .meshs.

Peace

Lj
DarkDragon
Addict
Addict

Post by DarkDragon »

I can't start this programm, because of the "VC++ Runtime Library".
LJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hmmm

Post by LJ »

Hmmm, that's what's running underneath the PB code, it's a little two low level for me to be of any help. Type in Visual C++ runtime library and see what you get returned in a search engine. Perhaps you don't have this library installed on your computer?
DarkDragon
Addict
Addict

Post by DarkDragon »

There are too many founded sites.
Here a screenshot:
LJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hmmm

Post by LJ »

Hmmm... I've seen this error before on my computer. Hey, I have an idea! I got this error when tweaking the screen (for drawing commands) and the Window size! I might have used an odd ball size that your graphics card doesn't support. Get into the code I wrote and try tweaking the window and screen size. Change it to a value that you know works on your graphics card like a value from another program that sets up a screen or windowed screen and draws to it. Change the values in my code here:

Code: Select all

If OpenWindow(0, 256, 0, 544, 600, #PB_Window_BorderLess,"") 
    If OpenWindowedScreen(WindowID(0), 0, 0, 540, 600, 0, 0, 0) 
DarkDragon
Addict
Addict

Post by DarkDragon »

No it doesn't work.
I have a NVidia GForce 2(I think this is my card), but all other 3D programs are running on my computer.
It doesn't matter because I am making my own modelling tool(it has 4 perspectives) and you can set your vertices now. I am trying to get the code of an *.mesh, *.skelett and *.bsp file.