Genomic sequences matches

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
applePi
Addict
Addict

Re: Genomic sequences matches

Post by applePi »

china researchers have used high voltage with very little ampere to stop African swine fever caused by a virus. the conclusion: It led the team to hypothesise that the electric field had caused a change in the environment that prevented the virus thriving.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science ... gh-voltage

now why not trying to connect the corona virus patient to a one million volts Van der Graaf Generator while the patient sitting on a non conductive material, and then allowing the discharge to leak very slowly not harmful for the body cells but can harm the virus !!!
should be tested by a biologist and a physicist in a controlled environment.

also google :virus in high voltage
the humanity should try everything to kill this novel and highly engineered corona virus
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

Erratum : I have no TV.

@ApplePi

Interesting news. I was thinking about anything like that, since several weeks, because I can tap my smartphone screen (Samsung J3) without touch it !

I was searching how I get such mistakes. And my first conclusions :

1) to wear a pull-over
2) to wear factory security shoes.

But it just is to prevent dusts (why not micro-drop containing virus?) to touch me.

Problem : which polarity to choose ? Exactly the same polarity as the contamined micro-drop, but not the opposite polarity : how to know ?

Once the virus is inside a human cell, it is difficult, certainly impossible to stop virus developing process.
applePi
Addict
Addict

Post by applePi »

Olliv , i thought of this because someday i touch the ball of high voltage Generator (something like the hair of this woman (6m1s) touching the high voltage Generator in a comedy show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB0xNrsEIqU&t=6m1s )
i then have a bad sense, not comfortable, because of the continuous leaking of the charge from my body, so this is me , what about the virus.
now who are making nuclear weapons, especially the dirty dooms day nuclear rockets should feel shame and hide their faces that with all their tech they can't beat a miniature creature.
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

You did the same experience as below ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAN7fLMXYeY
applePi
Addict
Addict

Post by applePi »

very nice video, thanks. yes exactly, i was young and trying to make experiments with high voltage, those high voltage generators have very low amperes (a few micro amperes) it is annoying but does not kill with some precautions.
Olliv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Olliv »

In the video, Nikita risks to get a leucemia.
Do not reproduce it.