What are you working on?

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
blueb
Addict
Addict

Re: What are you working on?

Post by blueb »

KayBur wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:27 pm ...Right now I'm waiting for my new Arteck Bluetooth keyboard.
My first thought was this might be spam.

But I have to say I have 2 of these keyboards (one bluetooth only, one with USB receiver) and the quality is excellent. When my desktop keyboard goes, I'll look for Arteck's full sized keyboard. 8) :D
- It was too lonely at the top.

System : PB 6.10 Beta 7 (x64) and Win Pro 11 (x64)
Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X w/64 gigs Ram, AMD RX 6950 XT Graphics w/16gigs Mem
StarBootics
Addict
Addict

Post by StarBootics »

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on my version of MarkDown gadget that support mathematics equations rendering which is not a MarkDown standard element to render. I'm putting my 3D game project on pause for a while.

Best regards
StarBootics
The Stone Age did not end due to a shortage of stones !
ludoke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ludoke »

Hello,
I try to make wizards for my hobby cnc lathe. Just to learn something with purebasic.
Nituvious
Addict
Addict

Post by Nituvious »

Oh nice! Glad to see some projects!

I've been taking a hiatus from programming, but recently decided to get back into it by "making" my own text editor. It's really just electron and codemirror, but I wanted to make a clone of sublime text 3 that doesn't annoy me with update notifications and pay walls.

I just have a few things missing before it's something I am comfortable with using for my projects; namely a language server for the languages I plan on using this for, as well as the ability to drag tabs around to other columns and new windows.
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░
Cyllceaux
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Cyllceaux »

Working on an Crypting-Tool. Based on O-T-P and a Seed-Generator.

Every Seed-Rotation has 2^64 possibilities of chars and 2^31 Seeds are allowed.

Next step for this is a Chat- and FileTransfer-Client where every message has its own seeds. The special is, it will based on O-T-P and I-M-T. Without the correct seeds, you have always garbage and you cant Brute Force it, cause everything is "right".

btw. The name is a running gag from Crayon Shin-chan.
blueznl
PureBasic Expert
PureBasic Expert

Post by blueznl »

A novel... :shock: :lol:
( PB6.00 LTS Win11 x64 Asrock AB350 Pro4 Ryzen 5 3600 32GB GTX1060 6GB)
( The path to enlightenment and the PureBasic Survival Guide right here... )
tj1010
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by tj1010 »

I just finished a tool that scrapes NASDAQ and NYSE and back-tests based on parameters from a Sqlite cache, and also uses the Black-Sholes model on the indexes. It turns out managing dividends is the only remotely interesting thing in the stock market and it's mostly just gambling against speculation and patent filings...

The truth hurts.
Kuron
Addict
Addict

Post by Kuron »

I had planned to share that I was working on an "NFT" like Idea, not for any currency type of thing, but just a way to sell some custom artwork doodles and be able to validate it was one of a kind, etc.

I was also going to share that thanks to PB and royalties generated on old things. My wife and I were able to buy a new home in January. Our house in Mississippi that was remodeled thanks to PB related income, sold in June and we were able to pay off our new house.

I was going to share, that I was finished building my new music studio & equipping it (again largely with royalties on an old program for a government contractor).

Unfortunately, my wife Died on Saturday October 16th from Covid. Due to not getting our wills done yet due to places not open normally because of Covid, our wills were not done and my wife's name is on everything. Since we were not legally married, I am not going to be able to stay in our home and will have to get an apartment in town. I will not have internet access unless I go to the library.

Please take care of yourselves and keep your family and loved ones safe. Wishing nothing but love and best wishes to all of you in your future endeavors.

Thank you Fred, for everything. We would have celebrated our 6 year anniversary on November 3rd. Without you Fred & Freak, the past 6 years never would have been possible.

Programming wise, without 10 acres to upkeep anymore, I may explore Pico-8 which I bought a while back.
infratec
Always Here
Always Here

Post by infratec »

Sh..

my best wishes for the hard times which comes now.

I hope you are vaccinated. Each dead person by covid is one too much.

Best regards,

Bernd
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Post by BarryG »

Sorry to hear that, Kuron. Surely you have a legal claim to all her assets (including the house) due to being in a long-term de-facto relationship where intestate laws come into play? Or don't US laws work like that? I assume you've gotten legal advice about this?
Otrebor
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Otrebor »

My condolences, Kuron.
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

Terrible news. You must try to negotiate with the heirs in force in this case, and not lose all the evidence of your past collaboration.
chi
Addict
Addict

Post by chi »

I'm so sorry for your loss, Kuron. Hope you're doing well despite the situation.
Et cetera is my worst enemy