Pure Basic dentistry

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Pure Basic dentistry

Post by BarryG »

Was searching "purebasic videos" in Google and found this domain/website -> https://www.purebasic.com.bd/

Weird seeing "Pure Basic" all over their material/signs/etc. Can they even use the PureBasic.com domain name like that?
#NULL
Addict
Addict

Re: Pure Basic dentistry

Post by #NULL »

it's a subdomain 'purebasic' of 'com.bd' a bangladesh domain.
TI-994A
Addict
Addict

Post by TI-994A »

#NULL wrote:it's a subdomain 'purebasic' of 'com.bd' a bangladesh domain.
Technically speaking, .BD is a country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) assigned to Bangladesh.
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too! Please visit my YouTube Channel :D
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

My hypothesis : if there is no a religious group, a war group, or a political group behind this site, I do not imagine it is a problem.

I say this, just from the experience of relationship born from the forum. We could see a wood product named "PureBasic", a shampoo named "PureBasic". Also a school about dentistry named "PureBasic", without complex money relationships, I do not think it disturbs whatever.

The only conflict is if a coder is already on a project of a device using the PureBasic compiler to control a dental system. What I ignore absolutely.

Maybe a future engineer will be exit from this school to code such a robot using PureBasic compiler. In this way, China has several patents (I ignore which of them, and for which domains). So, it should not be a problem with Fred.