John McAfee's death

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
Tenaja
Addict
Addict

Re: John McAfee's death

Post by Tenaja »

BarryG wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:39 pm Olli, just because someone suicides doesn't mean they're guilty. It can mean they don't want to spend their lives in jail with a cellmate named Butch McDick.
Also, just because the cause of death is listed as "apparent suicide" doesn't mean they actually did it themselves. Many governments have operators whose jobs are to make a death appear as suicide.
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

No, the guy is just dead by himself. He is guilty to have killed a man : himself.

I answer without all the contexts, where he is considered murderer or scammer, etc... All that is just crazy ideas, which are useless.

This man is killed himself. He is guilty to have done this, and no guilty for all the rest. Even if he would have maybe killed hundred times before : today, he is innocent about all the crimes which are going on to be occured...

@tenaja

I consider you have a TV too... Why might it, that, especially that any pro payed by states killed him, and decide another version?
Maybe, he discovered an important disease, where he knew he will be suffering.

The truth of things, needs not our fantasms to reveal itself. It is my humble opinion : I just consider the tools of the future to search the truth will be very powerful, such powerful as we should not waste our time to stay think about this...
Psychophanta
Addict
Addict

Post by Psychophanta »

Olli wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 pm What it seems to be sure is, that he has been murder of himself. We can insure it, for that, he is guilty.
Those words makes real L.O.L. (At least you were there to watch him being murdered by himself).

Definitively, words like those, are really comical.
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

While world=business:world+mafia:Wend
Will never leave this forum until the absolute bugfree PB :mrgreen:
burgos
New User
New User

Post by burgos »

I'm using the antivirus software the guy invented so I will just say RIP and thanks for protecting my computer against malware...
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

Psychophanta wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:20 am
Olli wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 pm What it seems to be sure is, that he has been murder of himself. We can insure it, for that, he is guilty.
Those words makes real L.O.L. (At least you were there to watch him being murdered by himself).

I appreciate it. Sometimes, we forget lots of people leave their life in prison. Lots of people in a long list, with a real good benefit for the society for the ones of them, and with a real bad benefit for the society for the others of them. The problem is that we are not there, to watch them... We do not know the truth, one more time, just behind a screen or behind a paper. We can react, but the main part of the time, the reaction of the society is exactly, as my previous conclusion : absolutely shifted, of the reality, just good to be transmitted easily, but absolutely not to discover the truth.

Excepted for a minimum of respect for the deads, all what we can say, or imagine will be certainly false.

His anti-virus never helped me : RIP even.
KayBur
User
User

Post by KayBur »

Olli wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:19 pm

I appreciate it. Sometimes, we forget lots of people leave their life in prison. Lots of people in a long list, with a real good benefit for the society for the ones of them, and with a real bad benefit for the society for the others of them. The problem is that we are not there, to watch them... We do not know the truth, one more time, just behind a screen or behind a paper. We can react, but the main part of the time, the reaction of the society is exactly, as my previous conclusion : absolutely shifted, of the reality, just good to be transmitted easily, but absolutely not to discover the truth.

Excepted for a minimum of respect for the deads, all what we can say, or imagine will be certainly false.

The antivirus was really not very powerful. But about the human qualities of McAfee, I do not presume to judge. There are no ideal people.
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

KayBur wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:10 pm

The antivirus was really not very powerful. But about the human qualities of McAfee, I do not presume to judge. There are no ideal people.
There are certainly other people which are more near the ideal, but I observe the other subject has been deleted :lol:
KayBur
User
User

Post by KayBur »

Olli wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:00 pm
KayBur wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:10 pm

There are certainly other people which are more near the ideal, but I observe the other subject has been deleted :lol:
Everyone has their own shortcomings and everyone has a different understanding of the ideal, so it is difficult to give any specific assessment to anyone. In addition, it is better to try to objectively assess yourself and work on your shortcomings.
Kiffi
Addict
Addict

Post by Kiffi »

@Olli & KayBur:

Please avoid using fullquotes!
Hygge
Olli
Addict
Addict

Post by Olli »

Excuse me Kiffi... It is not easy to stay serious in this subject.
Kaybur wrote:In addition, it is better to try to objectively assess yourself and work on your shortcomings
There is no duty to have an objective opinion in this subject. However, you and I, we have the duty to consider the tools as a chance, not to waste a time, which were naturally wasted for one century.
KayBur
User
User

Post by KayBur »

Olli wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:08 pm There is no duty to have an objective opinion in this subject. However, you and I, we have the duty to consider the tools as a chance, not to waste a time, which were naturally wasted for one century.
Overestimating yourself will never budge or start making changes in your life. It is the same with underestimation. People with low self-esteem are generally afraid to do anything, because they are sure in advance that they will fail.
Kuron
Addict
Addict

Post by Kuron »

This was the only logical conclusion to the saga.
Best wishes to the PB community. Thank you for the memories. ♥️