Default PureBasic theme as ZIP Archiv plus some extra Icons

Working on new editor enhancements?
Kurzer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Default PureBasic theme as ZIP Archiv plus some extra Icons

Post by Kurzer »

Hello all,

the following relates to this topic: http://www.purebasic.fr/english/viewtop ... =4&t=64237

I have extracted the internal PurBasic icon theme and reconstructed it as an external theme file (ZIP archive). Because the standard theme does not provide icons for all assignable functions, I created some more icons that I just needed.

After I got the permission by Freak to publish the modified theme (thank's for this, mate), I now will offer the ZIP in this post for all who are interested in. With the ZIP file you are able to extend the theme with more or own icons - this is not possible if you are using the internal theme.

After coping the ZIP file "Default Theme.zip" into the theme subfolder of PureBasic you have to restart the IDE and then you are able to switch to the new theme set:

I want point out that almost all icons in this theme are created by Gary Willoughby (Kale). The eleven or twelve new icons that I have made are based on the icons drawn by Kale.

If you add some more suitable icons to your copy of the "Default theme.zip" feel free to post them here for sharing. Thanks.

I stored the binary ZIP file on the server of a one click hoster - I don't know how long the link will be valid. If someone offer some space on his download server, then feel free to provide the downloadlink in this thread. I would replace the following link with your link then.

"Default Theme.zip": http://www.xup.in/dl,77249011/Default_Theme.zip
(Unfortunately the hoster change the filename into UPPERCASE and spaces into underscores, so you have to rename the file after download to your requirements)

Have fun with this theme. :)
Kurzer
PB 6.02 x64, OS: Win 7 Pro x64 & Win 11 x64, Desktopscaling: 125%, CPU: I7 6500, RAM: 16 GB, GPU: Intel Graphics HD 520, User age in 2023: 56y
"Happiness is a pet." | "Never run a changing system!"