Is it possible to use PureBasic on MacOS?

Mac OSX specific forum
JustinStokes
New User
New User

Is it possible to use PureBasic on MacOS?

Post by JustinStokes »

Fashion Is A Vital Part Of The Modern World

In the 21st century, when our world becomes more developed, human demand, especially for beauty also increases rapidly. Fashion, which belongs to the beauty aspect, has been growing spectacularly and bringing a lot of movements into people’s lifestyles.

This article tends to tell you a summarized view of fashion and describes the way that a job, also a hobby that involves theImage best entry level sewing machine contributes to the world fashion industry.

When we talk about fashion, we must mention designers and tailors. Designers are people that draw and design clothes on paper or digital tools, while tailors will actualize those sketches, and make them become usable products.

An interesting fact is that the availability of information in the 4.0 world makes everything much easier to learn, and people can follow everything they are interested in, so designers can also sew their designed clothes and tailors are able to draw their concepts before making them come true.

These days, everyone has a right to be beautiful. If you don’t want to spend too much money on clothes, you can buy manufacturing clothes from fashion stores or supermarkets. Manufacturing products are products produced in the factory, with typical progress. Therefore, a large number of identical products are supplied to the fashion industry.

On the other hand, if you want to own clothes that are for only you and fit you perfectly, you may concern about designer clothes. These are fashionable products that are sewn by professional tailors, using theImage best basic sewing machine. A special thing here is that you can customize your outfit by choosing the style, fabric, and accessories and the tailor will estimate your body to ensure that what they make will be perfectly fitted.

Following the fashion demand, sewing becomes one of the most common leisure activities in the world. Sewing is not only a hobby, but it is also really helpful with passionate people once it helps them to save money, expand relationships and make money. When I say about making money, I mean about the fee that you pay for other tailors to fix your clothes.

Additionally, I am sure that you experienced the upset feeling when you cannot find an appropriate outfit in a fashion shop, but know you can make it yourself. The moment when you search for sewing tutorials to practice or ask about theImage best beginner sewing machine reviews, you also extend your network and connect with other people, which is pretty good for your relationships.

This creative activity even brings more benefits than what you expect, especially when it helps you increase your income. As I mentioned above, fashion is extremely developed recently. So that if you are able to utilize a sewing machine for beginners, you can run your own business as a tailor.

To be summarized, we can see how incredible the fashion industry is developing and the important role of sewing ability in this era. I hope this article brought some useful information for you.

Have a good day.
Last edited by JustinStokes on Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
swhite
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Is it possible to use PureBasic on MacOS?

Post by swhite »

Simon White
dCipher Computing
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Post by BarryG »

JustinStokes wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:59 pmIs it possible to use PureBasic on MacOS?
No. This MacOS section for PureBasic is just here as a joke.
Kiffi
Addict
Addict

Post by Kiffi »

BarryG wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:57 pmNo. This MacOS section for PureBasic is just here as a joke.
So as not to give the wrong impression: Sorry, I forgot to mention that I moved his post from "Feature Requests and Wishlists" (where it was before) to "Mac OSX". For this reason, it may seem strange that he is asking the question here of all places.
Hygge
collectordave
Addict
Addict

Post by collectordave »

It is possible to use PureBasic on macOS. All of them including Big Sur on the M1 chip.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.