Gadget Event Procedure Field in the Form Design Panel

You need some new stunning features ? Tell us here.
falcon
New User
New User

Gadget Event Procedure Field in the Form Design Panel

Post by falcon »

To Who It May Concern,

The drop down arrow for the gadget event procedure field when clicked, shows an empty list. Where does one store the include files? I also noticed that the copy/paste functionality does not work with event procedure field. If the entire path and file name is 60+ characters, must I type this in by hand? Thank you for your response.
Marc56us
Addict
Addict

Re: Gadget Event Procedure Field in the Form Design Panel

Post by Marc56us »

falcon wrote:The drop down arrow for the gadget event procedure field when clicked, shows an empty list. Where does one store the include files?
In project mode, you will see all the procedures already created in the other project files.
Without project mode, you can write your future procedures names in this field and the PBF file will add a Declare line to the form code.
falcon
New User
New User

Re: Gadget Event Procedure Field in the Form Design Panel

Post by falcon »

Marc... Thank you for the information. I am now using the project mode and the procedure and included files are now stored in the same folder as the project file. But when I now click the gadget event procedure field for the button, I get two other procedures repeated three times each. Frustrating... Would you know if there is any good project documentation or good example projects out there?