Post bugs related to the IDE here
NicTheQuick
Addict
Addict

IDE autocomplete won't close

Post by NicTheQuick »

Hi,

I already sent a PN to freak with an example video of the following issue:

When I write code in the IDE I use autocomplete all the time. But sometimes the popup window won't close after hitting Tab, Esc or Enter. I also can not (double)click on an entry to use it. The popup window just won't go away. At the same time all the buttons in the main window of the IDE have no functions anymore. So when I click on a different tab, the editor window does not change its content, when I try to save nothing gets saved, when I try to close the window nothing happens. In the end I have to kill the whole process and try to remember the last changes of my code because I was not able to save it. And we all know that the session manager is not a very good tool to find and restore the last changes you made.

The issue happens to me already after a short time like 1 or 3 minutes. I disabled the autocomplete feature for now but of course it makes coding not fun at all.

Please fix that issue. In this state I don't want to code anything with Purebasic on Linux.
The english grammar is freeware, you can use it freely - But it's not Open Source, i.e. you can not change it or publish it in altered way.