User
User

PBXLicense New Version 2.1

Post by Phollyer »

Release #5

Minor Bug Fixes

=======================================

Release #4

Pretty rocky/buggy first couple releases but with some assistance in testing, it's pretty solid and functional.

Pete

==================================================

Release 2

Fixing 3 bugs related to Project Screen, and Product List

===========================================================

Everyone

I am proud to announce the release of PBXLicense.

PBXLicense is a Complete Turn Key Solution PureBasic customer licensing schema. I provide you cop to insert into your software application, which created the Client Demo License on first execution, and the About Box Licensing Form and Client License input screen. This system handles the License Encryption/Creation of Unique Product Keys, and Client Key Generation, as well as the launching of the keys to Clients Via Email.

This system tracks the many to many Products to Client Relationships. Select a Product and you can easily view the clients who own it. Select a Client and you can easily view what products they own.

Sorry for its delay, I had an 11th hour idea to convert the Encryption into a PB DLL, which as you can imagine had a major ripple throughout the code.

It is available for Download from my website: https://www.pahlabs.com/product/list
Last edited by Phollyer on Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Re: PBXLicense Release 1

Post by BarryG »

Link is dead:

Phollyer
User
User

Re: PBXLicense Release 1

Post by Phollyer »

Sorry about the Typo on my part! I Fixed the Original post above and here too:

https://www.pahlabs.com/product/list
Phollyer
User
User

Re: PBXLicense New Version 2.1

Post by Phollyer »

Major Update Released Today Version 1.2

I have Released a Major update to my License Product. I have added a new Major feature to send HTTP GET to your website, notifying your REST API of the addition of a Client License. In this manor you can initiate any number of processes and website updates related to this occurrence.
It is Commonplace today, for users of applications, to go to the vendor's site, login, and retrieve or view their licenses. This is a recent addition for my users as well on my newly revamped website. To make this update a simple and seamless process, now when you Create a License, you can update your website with a single click, right after emailing the license to the client.
This New feature is fully documented in the help systems.
This version comes with a couple minor bug fixes as well, see release notes for details.

Pete
https://www.PAHLabs.com