Constant viewer in the tools pane...

Got an idea for enhancing PureBasic? New command(s) you'd like to see?
Dawgmann
User
User

Constant viewer in the tools pane...

Post by Dawgmann »

In the tool pane, there is a optional tab for a procedure browser and a variable viewer, as well as a few other tools.

Is there any possibility of getting a 'Constant Viewer' tab which lists available constants, a similar manner in which the variable viewer displays variables?

This feature would be very handy to me.
infratec
Always Here
Always Here

Re: Constant viewer in the tools pane...

Post by infratec »

Hi,

it is hidden in 'Tools'->'Structure ...' (press ALT+S)
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Post by BarryG »

He's talking about his own constants in the ToolsPanel, like his own variables are currently shown in their own tab.

I agree this would be a good addition, so: +1

nsstudios
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by nsstudios »

+1
I just needed it right now, and looked on the forum if it's possible. Sucks that it's not. :(
View Array/List/Map tab seems like it's gonna do it (it says constant not found if you enter a wrong one), but if you try, it says error reading input.
Marc56us
Addict
Addict

Post by Marc56us »

In the tool pane, there is a optional tab for a procedure browser and a variable viewer, as well as a few other tools.
Is there any possibility of getting a 'Constant Viewer' tab which lists available constants, a similar manner in which the variable viewer displays variables?
He's talking about his own constants in the ToolsPanel, like his own variables are currently shown in their own tab.
'The variable viewer can display variables, Arrays, lists, Constants, Structures and Interfaces defined in your source code, or any currently opened file. You can configure what exactly it should display in the preferences.'
https://www.purebasic.com/documentation ... tools.html

:arrow: Click on 'Variables' to see others options (even if in tool panel)

:wink: