SFML wrapper

Advanced game related topics
eesau
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

SFML wrapper

Post by eesau »

In lieu of the Horde3D wrapper, here is a *partial* wrapper for SFML 1.6. Download from here. SFML is a great modern alternative to SDL.

This wrapper contains headers, dll's and lib-files for the system, window and graphics libraries included in SFML. It is currently missing the network and audio libraries. They aren't much work to translate, but as SFML version 2.0 will be released soon, there isn't much point working on this wrapper right now (2.0 will change quite a few things). If it seems that the release of 2.0 will be delayed considerably, I'll finish translating the headers for the missing libraries as well.

There could be a few bugs or typos in the headers, please let me know if you find any (I haven't used this very extensively yet). After downloading the headers, just include the file SFML-Header.pbi in your project. SFML comes with pretty good documentation, I suggest you download the SDK and do the tutorials on their website. They are in C so they should be no hassle to translate to PB.
Surp
New User
New User

Re: SFML wrapper

Post by Surp »

Nice!

I tried to make a wrapper myself for SFML but i never got it to work, so i made on for sdl instead. Gotta check this out!
mag
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mag »

your link is broken. Could you please update
IceSoft
Addict
Addict

Post by IceSoft »

Has somebody this SFML wrapper and could upload it here?
Belive!
<Wrapper>4PB, PB<game>, =QONK=, PetriDish, Movie2Image, PictureManager,...