Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:01 pm
- Location: Portugal
Happy Birthday, Freddy!
Enjoy the day!
- Posts: 1907
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:49 pm
Same. Hope all is going well for you.
- Posts: 14209
- Joined: Fri May 17, 2002 4:39 pm
- Location: France
Thx ! All is fine
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:17 pm
- Location: Germany
Happy birthday and all the best for you and your loved ones
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:03 pm
- Posts: 2490
- Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 am
- Location: Singapore
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too!
- PureBasic Team
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:14 pm
- Location: Germany (Saxony, Deutscheinsiedel)
Yes, Happy Birthday and all the best, Fred!
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:41 pm
Good birthday and thank you for having grown the compiler again.
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:07 am
- Location: Near Hamburg
Happy Birthday, Fred.
All best wishes from germany.
PB 5.73 x64, OS: Windows 7 Pro x64, Desktopscaling: 125%, CPU: I7 6500, RAM: 16 GB, GPU: Intel Graphics HD 520, User age: 53y
"Happiness is a pet." | "Never run a changing system!"
- Posts: 799
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 5:31 pm
- Location: Linz, Austria
Et cetera is my worst enemy
- Posts: 3474
- Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:14 pm
- Location: Boston, MA
Hooray, another year of Fred
The nice thing about standards is there are so many to choose from. ~ Andrew Tanenbaum
- Posts: 3793
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:51 pm
- Location: Utah, USA
Happy Birthday Fred!
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 am
- Location: 'stralia!
This ought to be the 15th topic giving a chance to say happy birthday to Fred since I started using PB. Time flies...
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:57 pm
- Location: Belgium
Happy birthday Fred
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:06 pm
- Location: Coutances FRANCE
Fred, je te souhaite un merveilleux anniversaire célébré dans l'allégresse, entouré de tous ceux qui te sont chers.