Yet another small clock :o) (ACME Clock)

Developed or developing a new product in PureBasic? Tell the world about it.
Marc56us
Addict
Addict

Yet another small clock :o) (ACME Clock)

Post by Marc56us »

-- English
Simply because I needed it and I was asked for it in my entourage, I updated my little clock and optimized it especially to increase readability.

- Smaller
- The needles have different colours in order of importance.
- The day and time are displayed over the top
- Optimized for 1920x1080 displays
- Saves position and settings
- Displays time and date in English and French format
- Can be installed without admin rights (thanks InnoSetup 6)
- Can be used as a portable version.

Bug: If you move it too fast, the cursor stays "stuck", just click it again.

Enjoy

-- French
Simplement parce que j'en avais besoin et qu'on me la demandé dans mon entourage, j'ai mis à jour ma petite horloge et l'ai surtout optimisée pour augmenter la lisibilité.

- Plus petite
- Les aiguilles ont des couleurs différentes par ordre d'importance.
- Le jour et l'heure s'affichent par dessus
- Optimisée pour les écrans 1920x1080
- Sauvegarde la position et la paramétrage
- Affiche l'heure et la date au format anglais et français
- Peut être installée sans droit d'admin (merci InnoSetup 6)
- Peut être utilisée en version portable.

Bug: Si on la déplace trop rapidement, le curseur reste "collé", il suffit de re-cliquer une nouvelle fois dessus.

Enjoy

Download here (Freeware)
Done with PureBasic 5.72 LTS - Windows only (32 or 64 bits)

VirusTotal 0/80 :!: (Simply code, use the Windows default directories, package in the standard rules (use Innosetup)

Feel free to report bugs, suggestion, beer here or by PM or using email (at bottom of site)
8)
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Re: Yet another small clock :o) (ACME Clock)

Post by BarryG »

Marc56us wrote:VirusTotal 0/80 :!: (Simply code, use the Windows default directories, package in the standard rules (use Innosetup)
It's actually now 4/72 malware detections -> https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/786 ... /detection

VirusTotal changes its ratings a while after you submit. You can't go by the first set of results. Just FYI.
Marc56us
Addict
Addict

Post by Marc56us »

BarryG wrote:
Marc56us wrote:VirusTotal 0/80 :!: (Simply code, use the Windows default directories, package in the standard rules (use Innosetup)
It's actually now 4/72 malware detections -> https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/786 ... /detection

VirusTotal changes its ratings a while after you submit. You can't go by the first set of results. Just FYI.
So VT system don't scan really file when submit URL :x
:?: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/35c7 ... /detection
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Post by BarryG »

Marc56us, we've discussed this before. You're submitting the file's online URL to VirusTotal. Download the file to your PC instead (like an end-user would, like I just did, and then upload it as a FILE (not URL) to VirusTotal.com and see the 4/72 results.

See our other discussion as to why scanning the file's URL is not the way to do it -> viewtopic.php?p=546717#p546717
Marc56us
Addict
Addict

Post by Marc56us »

Yes, you are right, :wink: but this kind of site annoys me to the highest point: Accumulating engines, some of which are stupid, is not a serious meta-engine brand. :evil:

For me, when the 4 main recognized ones (Avira, BitDefender, ESET-NOD32, Kaspersky) and 74 others say OK and four almost unknown engines say they think they see something, we can deduce what they're worth... :mrgreen:

:arrow: VirusTotal should review its engine integration criteria: lack of quality cannot be replaced by an excess of quantity.
Everyone has tested that a single "hello world" in PB is detected as a virus by several VT engines.
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Post by BarryG »

Marc56us wrote:So VT system don't scan really file when submit URL
Correct! You need to scan the file itself after it's been downloaded, otherwise you're fooling yourself. Below is what you're mistakenly scanning (the file's URL), and then the downloaded actual file itself. Note how the SHA-256 checksum of the file matches your website's SHA-256 for it, to prove it's not my PC infecting the file.

Marc56us
Addict
Addict

Post by Marc56us »

Yeah, you're right, it tells me the same thing when I submit the file directly.
Finally it is very good VT, we can immediately see the antivirus that we should not recommend to users. :mrgreen: