A game like this

Advanced game related topics
Kamarro
User
User

Re: A game like this

Post by Kamarro »

IceSoft wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:56 pm https://www.lostlabyrinth.com
I thought this would be more like a labyrinth, but I understand my misconception. It looks very simple, but promising, no?
I'll have to see it and play it with attention. Congrats! You made it and a lot of people likes it.

Keep up the good work!
Kamarro
User
User

Post by Kamarro »

Rinzwind wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:22 am Few disconnected random images indeed.
So funny people. It was something like this that you were waiting for?
Yes I had to lose some time searching for older things that I could use, but I'll say nothing more about this game, nothing but for MB subject if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Here is the link for 8 more images where you can see the relation of those "disconnected random" images!

https://imgur.com/a/ATjpuMp

Use the link to see more! These images are now nothing but sketches for the new format!

Last edited by Kamarro on Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kamarro
User
User

Post by Kamarro »

Caronte3D wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:33 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:
From you, really, I didn't expect this. I thought that you could understand how those images could be related and used.
Kamarro
User
User

Post by Kamarro »

Kuron wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:49 am "My all-time fave PB made game has to be Izzy the Busy Squirrel. It used the native engine and it was a blast to play. Very addictive."
I lost that game when I moved a few years back and I miss it very much. Would rebuy it if I could remember the site that was selling it (if it still exists).
What about the download link I put before for the Izzi game, was it a real thing, is this the game?
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Post by Caronte3D »

Kamarro wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:05 pm
Caronte3D wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:33 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:
From you, really, I didn't expect this. I thought that you could understand how those images could be related and used.
I found the image funny 🤷‍♂️ but... Man, don't take every post as your life in it, just finish the game and publish it so more users can be inspired and know what PB is capable of in good hands. :wink:
Kamarro
User
User

Post by Kamarro »

Caronte3D wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:22 pm I found the image funny 🤷‍♂️ but... Man, don't take every post as your life in it, just finish the game and publish it so more users can be inspired and know what PB is capable of in good hands. :wink:
Okay, okay! Maybe I'm too serious, but nobody likes to be target of other's fun.
And for the 3rd time, man, my game is finished and sold. I have no game to finish and can't touch it anymore. But yes, of course, I have my own original and can game it. (Don't like to say "play it". Some language's conceptions and misunderstandings. Just a more personal thing). I play guitar, I play Football, I play with Lego, but for games, I really prefer to game them!

... It's the age and tiredness of anarchic conventions!
IceSoft
Addict
Addict

Post by IceSoft »

For what stands this threat?
Can we close it?
Belive!
<Wrapper>4PB, PB<game>, =QONK=, PetriDish, Movie2Image, PictureManager,...
Kamarro
User
User

Post by Kamarro »

Kamarro wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:03 am MODERATOR???!!! Can you please CLOSE THIS TOPIC, since the question has already been answered before?
I asked for the same, two pages, and two days ago!!!

PS: Software Administrator should mark the option that allow the owners (or creator, but software says owner) of Topics to close their own topics.
Kiffi
Addict
Addict

Post by Kiffi »

Kamarro wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:08 pm
Kamarro wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:03 am MODERATOR???!!! Can you please CLOSE THIS TOPIC, since the question has already been answered before?
Your wish is my command. Topic closed.
Hygge