OpenAI Sora: All Demo Videos with Prompts

For everything that's not in any way related to PureBasic. General chat etc...
zikitrake
Addict
Addict

OpenAI Sora: All Demo Videos with Prompts

Post by zikitrake »

I am dumbfounded. How fast this area is moving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fAPgOCjToA
Piero
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: OpenAI Sora: All Demo Videos with Prompts

Post by Piero »

If they called me Intelligent cuz I was bombarded with data and video masking algorithms, I would NOT have a great opinion about them.
idle
Always Here
Always Here

Post by idle »

I don't even know what to think of it anymore but how do they propose to keep the genie in the bottle. To late for that I suspect.
tj1010
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by tj1010 »

It seems like neural networks and ML are mostly used for internet-junk. Hedge Funds are probably the only ones using it for problem solving and something tangible..

If I had the resources of a corporation I'd probably focus it on algorithm problems in fields like virology, archeology, astronomy, and propulsion... Maybe make it solve a millennium problem..

AI/ML is volume-data driven, so it takes a lot of data to have accuracy; you have to hand-optimize that data for ML.. The rest is just one of eight neural network models, or a mix of them..

The video and image and text stuff you're seeing would not be possible without companies buying a lot of data from brokers and having large teams optimize the data for ML.. The code probably took a few days to write by a couple people... Hidden nodes are 98% of any neural network model, and those are all data associated weights from ML testing..
The truth hurts.
Bitblazer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bitblazer »

AI / ML has already done amazing things in all kind of scientific areas - stop looking at pictures and think thats all it can do :?

just a few amazing examples
Not to mention the amount of average day stuff like finding the best way to store luggage or identifying people or threats / threat management.

imho AI / ML is the same kind of revolutionary new technology like a "pc" was - it will affect pretty much 90% of all peoples life but most don't even realize it for years till they actually look "behind the curtains" and then they find dozens of references to a single specific technology and it becomes evident in hindsight, what a fundamental change this invention was.

But with big chances, also come big risks ...
DarkDragon
Addict
Addict

Post by DarkDragon »

tj1010 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:16 pm It seems like neural networks and ML are mostly used for internet-junk. Hedge Funds are probably the only ones using it for problem solving and something tangible..
I'm sorting your mail with it 😉😄
bye,
Daniel
Piero
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Piero »

"Google went into damage-control mode this week after its new artificial intelligence model, Gemini, was caught engaging in historical revisionism which, until now, has been confined to the realm of entertainment and impressionable children whose parents are demonized for speaking out against it."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mas ... ite-racism
Piero
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Piero »

Bitblazer wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:18 pm Not to mention the amount of average day stuff like finding the best way to store luggage
That's mathematically unsolvable, like protein folding etc.
You can improve with computation speed, testing more results, but that's not intelligent, and even quantum computing seems fishy to me...........................................................