Updating PureBasic

Everything else that doesn't fall into one of the other PB categories.
jsampson45
User
User

Updating PureBasic

Post by jsampson45 »

I cannot find any info how to update PureBasic for Windows to the current version. The only download I can find is the free version, but I bought PureBasic in November 2013. I have an invoice but no registration code. The invoice no. is very long and uncopyable - will write it out if there is any reply to this post. How do I update my version of PureBasic?
Bitblazer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Updating PureBasic

Post by Bitblazer »

Login to your purebasic account here (use the button on the upper right). After logging in, you should see many commercial purebasic versions for download. I hope you did get your account information.
mk-soft
Always Here
Always Here

Post by mk-soft »

You should have received an e-mail to your specified e-mail account with the access data.
It may be in your spam folder.
My Projects ThreadToGUI / OOP-BaseClass / EventDesigner V3
PB v3.30 / v5.75 - OS Mac Mini OSX 10.xx - VM Window Pro / Linux Ubuntu
Downloads on my Webspace / OneDrive
Andre
PureBasic Team
PureBasic Team

Post by Andre »

If you have bought your PureBasic full-version long time ago at 'MasterCreating' (a formerly publisher working for Fred) you have probably used their download area at that time.
In this case you need to contact Fred himself (via e-mail at 'fred -at- purebasic.com') with a copy of the invoice as attachment, as only he can check if you are a user with a valid full-version license and create a new download account on www.purebasic.com for you then...
Bye,
...André
(PureBasicTeam::Docs & Support - PureArea.net | Order:: PureBasic | PureVisionXP)
jsampson45
User
User

Post by jsampson45 »

Thanks - the updating has worked OK.