IceDesign GUI designer

Applications, Games, Tools, User libs and useful stuff coded in PureBasic
ChrisR
Addict
Addict

Re: IceDesign GUI designer

Post by ChrisR »

IceDesign has been updated in version 1.6.0

Some corrections and improvements to make it more responsive, especially when changing levels.

As a reminder, The demo version IceDesign_Demo.exe is published on GitHub.
It is limited to 16 gadgets, which allows to test it but also to build basic interfaces without further limitation.
ivega718
User
User

Post by ivega718 »

In my case it also appears to me as if IceDesign had a virus or is suspicious. In my applications with PB noticed that if I add resource information, the antivirus does not mark it as suspicious.
Does your IceDesign project have that enabled when you compile it?

I tested with Panda and Falcon antivirus
ShadowStorm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ShadowStorm »

It's a false positive, you have nothing to worry about, I don't know why it does this but there is no virus!
I am French, I do not speak English.
My apologies for the mistakes.

I have sometimes problems of expression
I am sometimes quite clumsy, please excuse me and let me know.
ChrisR
Addict
Addict

Post by ChrisR »

Yes a false positive of course and nothing I can do unfortunately :(
It is very strange that by adding a resource, you can remove a false positive. But why not, as antivirus are so special :evil:
I have no resources added here, except x64(x86)/Manifest.rc

I had sent IceDesign to virustotal 3 days ago, I had 2 false positives for the x64 version and 3 for the x86 version (if you purchased it) but it seemed Ok for the 2 AV mentioned.
Possibly, If you have a Client Number, you can send IceDesign to Panda Technical Support for analysis so that they can remove this false positive alarm.
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Post by Caronte3D »

ivega718 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:41 am In my applications with PB noticed that if I add resource information, the antivirus does not mark it as suspicious.
:? Interesthing :shock:
If this can be confirmed, would be an easy way to get rid of that false positives.
ivega718
User
User

Post by ivega718 »

[img]file:/C:/PUREBASIC64/PB.JPG[/img]

I don't know how insert a image as sample...but basically es fill the section of Compiler Options/Version Info...only fields marked with *
ChrisR
Addict
Addict

Post by ChrisR »

Already done. Not sure it can reduce the number of false positives.

#
Otherwise, it is not possible, in this forum, to attach an image or other files, coming directly from your computer, you have to go through a sharing server.
An example with imgbb
Drag and drop your image then upload it
Copy and open the viewer links.
To use the image only without the site layout, right-click on the image and choose copy the image address.
Then, you can then use this address in the forum between the img tags. Use the preview button before submitting.
ChrisR
Addict
Addict

Post by ChrisR »

IceDesign has been updated in version 1.6.1

Fix some bugs, regressions following the free selection. And some minor tweaks.
thanos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by thanos »

ChrisR wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:15 am IceDesign

IceDesign is a new Modern GUI Designer to create PureBasic Interface.
©2021 ChrisR
I just found the post.
Congratulations for the designer.
It look very promising!
I will bought it, right now, in order to support your effort.
Congratulation again and continue the good work :wink:
Best regards,

Thanos
» myPersonal Banker :: Because you do not need to have a master degree in economics in order to organize your finances!
ChrisR
Addict
Addict

Post by ChrisR »

Thanks for your purchase thanos, I hope it will meet your needs to create nice interfaces more easily :)
You come at a good time, for me, to try to stay motivated on it.
Sales are progressing little by little but there is not much discussion around to highlight it a bit or see possible areas for improvement.
I know that the PB community is rather small but still, it's a bit disappointing, confusing.
For the continuation, there will be probably some additions in the future, to see according to the free time and the desire but I hope that it is already quite complete.
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Post by Caronte3D »

ChrisR wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:46 pm...but there is not much discussion around to highlight it a bit or see possible areas for improvement.
I think enhance the proportional scaling to work relative to her parent container, instead of only the whole window, could be a nice one, so we can do more complex interfaces where parts stay at same size.

I miss this option from the old Delphi IDE :(

Every modern IDE should have an option like that.
thanos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by thanos »

ChrisR wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:46 pm Thanks for your purchase thanos, I hope it will meet your needs to create nice interfaces more easily :)
Sales are progressing little by little but there is not much discussion around to highlight it a bit or see possible areas for improvement.
I know that the PB community is rather small but still, it's a bit disappointing, confusing.
For the continuation, there will be probably some additions in the future, to see according to the free time and the desire but I hope that it is already quite complete.
At a first glance, the designer is impressive!
A significant feature, at least for me, it might be the "Translate from Source" option, which converts and loads to IceDesign a piece of source code.
This feature was built in at Gnozal's PureFORM designer.
I will come back with other remarks.
And I hope the sales go up and you stay motivated to its development :wink:
Congrats again!
» myPersonal Banker :: Because you do not need to have a master degree in economics in order to organize your finances!
thanos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by thanos »

ChrisR wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:46 pm Thanks for your purchase thanos, I hope it will meet your needs to create nice interfaces more easily :)
At a first glance, the designer is impressive!
I have a suggestion for the next upgrade.
A significant feature, at least for me, it might be the "Translate from Source" option, which converts and loads to IceDesign a piece of source code.
This feature was built in at Gnozal's PureFORM designer.
I will come back with other remarks.
And I hope the sales go up and you stay motivated to its development :wink:
Congrats again!
ShadowStorm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ShadowStorm »

Hi ChrisR,

It's the same for everyone, more or less... the community is small, especially in French...
Your software is very good, don't give up, I know very well that it can be demotivating that there is no or little feedback!
For my project Editors Factory, a very interesting project, but nobody is interested, and I still don't understand why :?
You have to face it for yourself, not for the others, although here, your project is of interest to many people, including me :wink:

Your software is impressive, it's true, by what you did, and it's pretty and well done, but it's still work!
Find the strength to continue, tell yourself that it is a very useful software, and I am impressed by your hard work! :shock:

Thanks to you, courage my friend !
I am French, I do not speak English.
My apologies for the mistakes.

I have sometimes problems of expression
I am sometimes quite clumsy, please excuse me and let me know.
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Post by Caronte3D »

ShadowStorm wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:25 am...my project Editors Factory, a very interesting project, but nobody is interested, and I still don't understand why :?
If you post enough examples (simple ones) and several cases of use, Is far more probable the users would be interested. Some projects are easier than others to understand her fully potential :wink: