CGI issue (SOLVED)

Just starting out? Need help? Post your questions and find answers here.
thanos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: CGI issue

Post by thanos »

the.weavster wrote:
thanos wrote:The only remaining thing for now is to solve the issue in Xammp for windows.
Perhaps just uninstall and reinstall xampp because it worked out of the box for me
I've already done this at least t imes.
I will install the previous versions one by one until I find the compatible one.
By the way, we have installed the exactly same version:
https://files.fm/u/ngg9twrz3
Last edited by thanos on Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
» myPersonal Banker :: Because you do not need to have a master degree in economics in order to organize your finances!
thanos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by thanos »

DarkDragon wrote:I think it might have converted all newlines and the PureBasic libraries might have some 10 (LF) or 13 (CR) commands inside which got converted. The C code is also a bit smaller, if you did more stuff there it might have appeared, too.

Btw. I don't use FTP anymore and I can recommend switching over to SSH alternatives such as SFTP or SCP. However it is only a recommendation.
You are probably right for the characters!
I will also use SFTP in other computers, but in this machine i worked with ftp, without problems until now.
From now, only SFTP.
Thank you again for your effort!
» myPersonal Banker :: Because you do not need to have a master degree in economics in order to organize your finances!
thanos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by thanos »

I install and remove several xampp versions.
With the version 7.2.34 / PHP 7.2.34 everything is working well.
Thanks again!