Inputify

Applications, Games, Tools, User libs and useful stuff coded in PureBasic
acreis
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Inputify

Post by acreis »

My PureBasic knowledge is rather limited,
As an hobbyst (40 last years) and software engginer (last 34 years) and amateur purebasic user (last 13 years) I say: beautifullll.
BarryG
Addict
Addict

Post by BarryG »

❤x1 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:58 pmI thought of using a webview, but the one available within PB seems ancient (gave me a lot of js error)
You can prevent all JS errors from showing with the WebGadget(), if you're still interested in taking that route?
❤x1
User
User

Post by ❤x1 »

I didn't answer individually, but thanks for all your kind words ♥
BarryG wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:38 pm You can prevent all JS errors from showing with the WebGadget(), if you're still interested in taking that route?
Not for Inputify: what's done is done, and the option panel isn't essential enough to deserve a rewrite; but It'd be useful for future projects.
OgreVorbis
User
User

Post by OgreVorbis »

❤x1 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:58 pm
OgreVorbis wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:32 am Are those just image gadgets that toggle or are they animated controls?
Plain and simple vector drawn canvas, sorry.
I thought of using a webview, but the one available within PB seems ancient (gave me a lot of js error) and importing a modern one was way out of scope for such a small project.
It's good. Don't make it a web gadget, that would be outdated and bloated. I just like how it looks.
Is it just the built in vector library with your own drawing functions or is it a module you got somewhere?
My blog/software site: http://dosaidsoft.com/