Movie, music and bluetooth

Just starting out? Need help? Post your questions and find answers here.
jak64
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Movie, music and bluetooth

Post by jak64 »

Hello my friends,
I post this message today because I find myself in front of an incomprehensible problem!
I have 4 laptops, 2 of which are identical:

2 DELL Latitude 7290 PCs, with Windows 11 pro, all up to date, identical drivers, identical DirectX.

I wrote a program to read my music in Purebasic. When I use it to play my music on the first, in bluetooth, no problem.
When I use the same program on the second, in bluetooh with the same speaker, the sound jumps and is of poor quality.

I recompiled the program on the second, I used different versions of PureBasic, in 32 and 64 bits, different versions of DirectX, without result!

I tried this program on my 2 other PCs which are in Windows 10, same problem, the sound is of poor quality.

What I can't understand is why on 2 identical computers, on one it works correctly and not on the other!!!

I even used a little program I found on the site, just to play an MP3, same problem! It's OK on one and not on the other!

If I play music with Winamp and bluetooth, there is no problem, the sound is correct on all computers

If you have any ideas for me, I'm very interested (I may have forgotten to check something)
jak64
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Movie, music and bluetooth

Post by jak64 »

Good morning,
I put my program if you want to test it with bluetooth and tell me if the sound is ok or not.

To test :

1) unzip the archive
2) put mp3 music below the "MES MUSIQUES" directory. You can also put directories containing mp3s under the "MES MUSIQUES" directory.
3) Launch the program
4) Click OK when a message appears
5) Click on a title to play the music

Thank you for informing me if the sound is correct in bluetooth or not.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code ... XW6mhMr1O7
Caronte3D
Addict
Addict

Post by Caronte3D »

Works ok here, directly and over Bluetooth, no difference, the same good quality
jak64
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jak64 »

Hello Caronte3D,

Thanks for testing.
Why, at home, it only works correctly on 1 of my 4 computers, mystery!!!